2. Log Data When you interact with the Site or use our Services, our servers automatically receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information (“Log Data”). This Log Data is collected passively and may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the Site pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider, the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to provide you with the Services and pool it with other information to monitor the use of the Services, and for the technical administration of the Services. We do not associate your IP address with any other Personal Information to identify you personally, except in cases where we are asked to comply with a subpoena or other legal demand or where we suspect that there has been a violation of our policies, our Terms of Service and/or applicable law.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure We consider your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
4. Service Providers We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your Personal Information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services.
5. Personal Information Furthermore, in connection with the operation, promotion, advertising or marketing of our Services, we may provide certain of our partners (e.g., special reward providers; etc.) with Personal Information (e.g. your name) and other content or information related to you, in order to access such information using information already in their possession. Please note: each time we provide any of your Personal Information to our partners, we only provide information to these partners that is publicly available or publicly viewable.
7. Notification Of Personal Data Security Breach 7.1. CubeZoo shall – 7.1.1. notify the you immediately it becomes aware of or has reasonable grounds to believe that the Personal Data provided by you has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorised person and take all appropriate steps to limit the compromise of Personal Data and to restore the integrity of the affected information systems as quickly as possible; as soon as reasonably possible thereafter, CubeZoo shall assist the you to report all relevant facts relating to the compromise; 7.1.2. provide the compromised party with details of the Personal Data affected by the compromise, including but not limited to, the identity of Data Subjects, the nature and extent of the compromise, and, where possible, details of the identity of the unauthorised persons who are known to or who may reasonably be suspected of, having accessed or acquired the Personal Data. 7.1.3. Provide all reasonable assistance to the compromised party in relation to the preparation and presentation of the relevant information to the Regulators or as otherwise required by the applicable legislation for the purpose of prosecuting those persons responsible for the incident of unauthorized access, use or abuse and for any legal actions that the compromised party may bring against those persons responsible for the unauthorized access, use or abuse
8. Transfer Of Personal Data CubeZoo shall notify the Data disclosure should it transfer Personal Data provided to it by the Data disclosure outside of the Republic of South Africa. CubeZoo shall enter into any necessary data transfer agreements for its transfer of Personal Data outside of the Republic of South Africa, as may be required.
9. Business Transfers CubeZoo may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of winding up.
10. Disclosures For Legal Purposes 10.1. CubeZoo may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: 10.1.1. comply with a legal obligation, 10.1.2. protect and defend the rights or property of CubeZoo, 10.1.3. act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or 10.1.4. protect against legal liability. 10.2. CubeZoo employs administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with: 10.2.1. the legitimate needs of law enforcement or 10.2.2. any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
12. Retention And Destruction CubeZoo shall store all Personal Data which it processes for the minimum time periods as are stipulated by the Data disclosure in writing and shall be required to destroy all Personal Data relating to the Data Subjects in compliance with the destruction time periods stipulated by the Data disclosure.